PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “company”, “owner” and “Tammy Lensing” refers to Tammy Lensing LLC. The term “Site” refers to Tammy Lensing LLC and all online class sites connected with Tammy Lensing LLC. The terms “user,” “you” and “your” refers to site visitors, customers and any and all other users of the site (individually and collectively “Users”).
By using the Site, including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by Tammy Lensing LLC, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Site. In addition, when you use any of our current or future services, you will also be subject to our guidelines, terms, conditions, and agreements applicable to those services. If these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the guidelines, terms, and agreements applicable to those services, these Terms and Conditions will control. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the Site and Service (as hereinafter defined).
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Tammy Lensing LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity without obligation to assign reason for doing so. Tammy Lensing reserves the right to limit the number of participants and subscriptions. Tammy Lensing may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service without notice. WHAT WE COLLECT We may collect the following information:
· contact information including name, email address
· demographic information such as address, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to contact as needed, understand your service needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
If you purchase a Company product or service, we collect certain data about your purchase as necessary to process your request. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners, including your name, credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and zip code. For your security, the Company does not have access to or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
All sales of digital products downloadable upon confirmation of purchase are final, unless otherwise stated in a guarantee. Month-to-month subscriptions:
· Subscriptions created will not automatically cancel. If you would like to cancel a monthly subscription, you may do so at any time.
· Annual subscriptions:
· When offered, annual subscriptions will not automatically cancel.
Subscriptions created during a promotion will not automatically cancel after the promotional period. All sales are final when purchasing during a promotion. Subscriptions purchased during promotions.
FACEBOOK GROUP ACCESS
Our PAID Facebook Group access is only available to members with an active monthly or annual subscription. Upon cancelling your subscription you will be removed from the Facebook Group.
The primary purpose of the Facebook Group is to support one another on our journey. Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting in the Facebook Group. Inappropriate postings and/or comments would include, for example, comments or materials that:
· Are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening.
· Make false or defamatory statements about others.
· Are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including personal information about other people without their consent). Harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors.
· Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
· User posts and or comments may not contain comments engaging in political activity.
· Users may not use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Posts and or comments may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like.
· Posts and or comments may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
· Posts and or comments may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A member may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
· The member’s name must be provided in all posts and or comments.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content provided on the Site and in the Service, including all products and all online class, workshop materials and subscriptions are the intellectual property of Tammy Lensing. The content of the Site and Service are protected by United States trademark, trade dress and copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content of the Site or the Service, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. You may not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from the content of the Site or the Service. If you violate this intellectual property policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove you from any and all Service without a refund, and shall pursue all available legal remedies against you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we use only 3rd party services who have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content provided on TAMMYLENSING.COM is for informational purposes only. The owner makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner of TAMMYLENSING.COM will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
TAMMYLENSING.COM does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information's or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information's or offer in or in connection with the services herein. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. TAMMYLENSING.COM reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.